Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Damn Indian that sucks.....


The black guy above is Selvan. He is also a damn lecturer in my university. He loves to show off his knowledge which all is inside the textbook. Neither he can teach well in class nor does he give good assignment marks to students. He is the killer that strict in everything; you sure die in his class. The one thing that I don’t like him is he is smelly like he never bath for a week. I think other lecturer also agree with me. He really sucks as I can’t stand with the ugly smell when I was in his class. You are really sucks dude!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger eternity said...

Which country is that ? M... ?

Hi I would like to invite you to visit http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger badlec said...

Malaysia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home