Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Top killer in My U

He is Haji Romle, people use to call him Romle. He teaches International marketing. He kills his students in the assignment and exams. When in class he is very generous and joking guy but he didn’t know how to teach. He just talking about nonsense in class and waste my time when I take his class. When the lecturer survey occur which we known UTLC, he will say” you all give good points and I will give A.” Unfortunately it is not a win-win situation, the old cunning fox lied.
I cannot understand why my university hired this kind of old fox, what can this idiot give any benefits to the university and to the students? He will not only ruin the reputation of the university but he destroys the future of the students. No wonder there so many unemployed graduates every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home